Welcome to the John Wood Library, Nursing Students!
This LibGuide will show you the nursing resources available at the library.
- The JWCC Nursing program students will be issued a JWCC student ID card with the library barcode on the reverse.
- This ID code may be used to check out books in the JWCC Library, as well as accessing the student's account through I-Share.
- Nursing students have full access to the databases through the JWCC library during the duration of the nursing program.
- On JWCC campus: Access through Library webpage. No password necessary.
- Off campus: Access through Blazernet, using your JWCC username and password. Choose the Library icon and this will take you to the library page.
Any requests for interlibrary loan materials (books, articles, etc) must be made through the John Wood CC Library.
Library Services at Blessing-Riemann College of Nursing
These items may be used in the Blessing Health Professions Library but not checked out.
- JWCC students may use the databases available at Blessing Health Professions Library.
- Once at the library, you will be given a sheet with the username and password for accessing the databases.
- These databases are accessed through Blessing Health Professions Library website and are also available remotely from off campus.
Any requests for interlibrary loan materials (books, articles, etc.) must be made through the JWCC Library.